Purifying the air in your home is a crucial part to living a more toxin-free lifestyle. There are so many benefits to having clean air including reducing allergies, eliminating odors, manage asthma, and clear away harmful germs and bacteria. Here are some tips on improving your indoor air quality without the use of chemicals.
1. Diffuse Essential Oils Essential oils (especially those high in limonene) can help freshen the air when diffused. Some great options are Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Citronella, and Kunzea. I recommend Plant Therapy Essential Oils and these diffusers.
2. Add More Plants To Your Home
Snake Plants, Spider Plants, Aloe, Pothos, Peace Lilys, and Bamboo Palms are just a few indoor plants that help improve air quality.
3. Open Windows For Fresh Air
Opening your windows even for just 5 minutes a day can help circulate fresh air into your home, removing harmful air pollutants.
4. Put Air Purifiers In Commonly Used Rooms
Air Purifiers help clean the air by removing harmful particles and circulating purified air back into the room. I recommend this air purifier.
5. Use Himalayan Pink Salt Lamps
It is said that pink salt releases negative ions into the room to help purify and improve air quality. I recommend this salt lamp.
If you try out one of these tips to purify the air in your home, be sure to post on Instagram and tag me so I can share the moment with you! :) Instagram.com/toxinfreefamily
**Disclaimer** Please know that some links above are affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and then purchase the product, I will receive a small commission. The price of the product is exactly the same price as it would be without the affiliate link. I do my best to try to find the best rated products with the cheapest price tag for you. If you chose to purchase a product through my link, thank you for supporting me!